Easy to farm free Resplendent Chest.
1) Create a game, on the highest difficulty you have.
2) Choose Act 2, Quest = "Blood and Sand".
3) Take the "Path to Oasis" waypoint.
4) You are looking for Ransacked Cellar,
not Rotting Cellar.
It should be somewhere around here, on the map location.
IF IT IS NOT in the general area, even a screen or two
higher up north, do this:
1. Leave the game.
2. Choose a different quest, doesn't matter what it is.
You're trying to lose saved data. Then go back and
Choose act 2 quest "Blood and Sand".
3. Hit start, go back and check the area and hope the
chest is there!
Treasure seeker easy-loot
Easy to farm treasure - hobbit in
1) Create a game, the highest difficulty you have.
2) Choose Act 1, "Legacy of Cain". Select the quest, go in
3) Take the "Old Ruins" waypoint.
4) Go down , click spoiler and look at the picture. IF
IT IS NOT THERE, leave game. If it is there, go in and
kill treasure seeker.
If it is not there. TL;DR - create
a different game and check:
1. Leave the game.
2. Choose a different quest, doesn't matter what it
is. You're trying to lose saved data. Then go back and
Choose act 2 quest "Legacy of Cain".
3. Hit start, go back and check the area and hope it
4x(ish)-55(ish) solo Azmodan boss grind
You get about 44K xp for killing Azmodan and 44K XP
immediately afterwards for talking to a person for about
80K ISH XP. This amount gets higher as you level. If you
have a monk this is especially good, but unfortunately
for other classes is a bit difficult.
At my best, I pulled a 2 minute run. I average 4 minutes
per run, so I do 3 runs in 12 minutes. Check out the
video for a complete demonstration:
Siege Breaker (inferno) Chest farming
Teleport to Rakkis Crossing. Go to checkpoint before
Siegebreaker fight but don't enter - leave game after
you get check point.
Reenter and go south looking for 'the underbridge
entrance' - if it's there, enter, if not leave game +
Inside just wear magic find gear and run your way to a
60% chance of a resplendent chest spawn.
The resplendent chest drops the best loot in the game:
4 people doing it yesterday we found after 6 hours
- 12 legendaries
- 7 set items
- 49 1k+ dps weapons (without the +%dmg affix)
- 37% of the drops were rares (ranging from 1-3 as we
were running a mean MF of 201)
- always guaranteed 4 blues
NOTE: You will die a lot
but really it's worth it.
More Coming Later!
Found a secret farming spot and want to share? Then
Or if you are looking for a lot more secret farming
spots, then I would check out
Diablo 3 Billionaire, there's a small fee for it, but well worth