1. Travel to Shadowmoon Valley talk to Mordenal.
2. Take the quest "Kindness", there are mobs (Rocknails) that you should kill. The big ones will drop entire ”carcasses”. The small ones will drop an item. You will need 5 items to get one ”carcass”.
3. Next, accept the new quest "Seek out Neltharaku". To find Neltharaku, you need to fly up in the sky like 5-10 yards above the dragons, and search for him. When you find him speak to him.
4. Accept the quest he will give you "Neltharaku's Tale". Talk to the dragon again, listen to its story.
5. Take the quest "Infiltrating Dragonmaw Fortress" and go to the Dragonmaw Fortress. Kill 15 orcs.
6. Take the new quest "Netherwing Ledge". Go to the Island "Netherwing Ledge". When you are there you most look for red glowing plants. Loot 12 crystals.
7. Now the dragon will give you the quest "The Force of Neltharaku". You will get an item "Enchanted Nethervine Crystal". Go back to Dragonmaw Fortress. You will see some dragons that are held by some orcs. Now, you most be out of combat when you use the crystal. So, kill all the orcs in the area that are not linked to a dragon. Use the crystal on a dragon without aggroing him.
Now the dragon will turn friendly/green. When he turns green he will attack the orc. Do this on 5 dragons.
8. Take the new quest "Karynaku". Find the Karynaku, a big blue dragon, in the Dragonmaw Fortress.
9. In this next quest you need a full group (tank, healer, dps) or a lvl 90. Do all this steps. 1, Kill the two enslaved dragons in the area. 2. Kill the orcs in the rooms. 3. When the Zuluhed talks all in the group except for the tank must go in to the room you have cleaned. 4. When Zuluhed stop talking the tank can attack him and lead him to the room where the whole group is (so the archers can not hit you). Start DPS when Zuluhed is in the room. 5. When he spawns Demon Portal all must run to the other room. Let the tank run out first so he get all the gunfire. 6. When you are in the next room the demon will spawn. Do as much DPS as possible on him. He will soon do a new portal, but this time you have nowhere to run. 7. When he as low health he will turn to a big demon, but he is still easy to kill. 8. Now loot the key and lock up the chain around the Karynaku's leg. Talk to her and you will get a ride on a dragon back to the quest.
10. Take the quest "Ally of the Netherwing". He will bring you to the quest. Complete the quest.
Now you will have the opportunity to choose from five items: "Netherwing Spiritualist's Charm" "Netherwing Sorceror's Charm" "Netherwing Protector's Shield" "Netherwing Defender's Shield" "Claw of the Netherwing Flight"
Now you are "neutral".
1. Go back to were you started to quest and take the quest "Service of the Illidari". You will get an item "Illidari Service Papers". The dragon will send you to Netherwing Ledge, where you can find the camp.
2. Deliver the "Illidari Service Papers" to Overlord Mor'ghor who you can find above the camp.
3. Now accpet the quest "Enter the Taskmaster". Find Taskmaster Varkule Dragonbreath, he is outside.
4. Now you can do all the daily's. Each daily can only be completed once per day. The daily quest are:
"A Slow Death" "Netherdust" Pollen (herbalist only) "Nethermine" Flayer Hide (skinners only) "Nethercite Ore" (miners only) "Netherwing Crystals" "The Not-So-Friendly Skies..." "The Great Netherwing Egg Hunt"
When you do the quest, look for Netherwing Eggs that are spawning on the island. Each egg will give you 275 reputation with Netherwing. Eggs are a great way to quickly become revered. Mobs in the mine are dropping eggs to, so if you do not want to fly around and search for eggs you just kill so many mobs you can.
But remember Netherwing Eggs is rare.
A Slow Death.
On the main island, go in to the center and kill mobs that will drop "Fel Glands". When you have 12 Fel Glands, go to Netherwing Ledge. On the island you will see orc miners, set out the "Yarzill's Mutton" behind them and wait for them to eat. Do it 12 times. Complete quest.
The Not-So-Friendly Skies...
First go to a little mountain that are between the Netherwing Ledge the main island and stand on top of it. Wait for a "Dragonmaw Transporters" fly by, when they are between you kill them and they will drop an item " Netherwing Relics" Collect 10 Netherwing Relics. Complete quest.
First, go to the mines. Outside the cave you can take another quest. Anyway go in the cave and kill the mobs. When you loot the mobs they will drop an item called "Netherwing Crystal". You need 40 Netherwing Crystals. Complete quest.
The Great Netherwing Egg Hunt.
Find one Netherwing Egg.
Do all the daily quest until you are "Friendly". I did even do this quest until I was revered, but there will come some new quests.
Dragonmaw Race: The Ballad of Oldie McOld.
In this quest you will have a race with some people. The one you are following will throw stuffs at you. Doge so much you can. But you must still follow them. Do NOT loose them out of your sight. Try to be so close to them as possible. Race with all people you can.
In the mine there is a orc that have a daily quest. Take the quest. In this quest you need to find 15 Nethermine Cargo. You will find them in the mine. Loot all Nethermine Cargo on the way.
There are still some daily quest you can do. Now do all this quest until you are Exalted . When you are revered you can finally buy the Netherwing drakes.
How to buy the drakes. First speak with Taskmaster Varkule Dragonbreath and take the quests "Bow to the Highlord" and "Lord Illidan Stormrage". Then there will come a dragon and pick you up and fly you to Shattrath. When you are in Shattrath speak with Barthamus and turn in the quest "Lord Illidan Stormrage". Now you will be able to talk with one dragon. The dragon you talk with will be yours for free. The other ones can be bought later.
Finally, now you have the Netherwing mounts.
World of Warcraft